Masters of Science (Noakhali Science and Technology University)
|Blood Group: B+|
|Joining Date : 07/11/2018|
She has been selected for Japan-Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science (SAKURA Exchange Program in Science) organized by Kumamoto University, Japan for 10 days in December, 2016.
Hydrogel, Polymer Science, Environmental Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
About Sadia Afroz
1. Tania Sabnam Binta Monira, Sadia Afroz, Ruhul A. khan, Muhammed Yusuf Miah, Makoto Takafuji, Md. Ashraful Alam*
Synthesis and Characterization of pH Sensitive Poly Ethylene Oxide-Acrylic Acid Hydrogel by Gamma Radiation
Journal of Composites Science, 2019, 3, 58.
2. Sadia Afroz, Fariha Afrose, A.K.M.M. Alam, Ruhul A. Khan, Md. Ashraful Alam*
Synthesis and Characterization of Polyethylene Oxide (PEO)–N,N-dimethylacrylamide (DMA) Hydrogel by Gamma Radiation
Journal of Advanced Composites and Hydrogel Materials, 2019, 2 (1), 133.
3. Md. Ashraful Alam*, Sadia Afroz, Makoto Takafuji, Hirotaka Ihara
Preparation and Characterization of Graphene Oxide Incorporated Thermosensitive Hydrogels through Nanoparticle-Crosslinked Polymer Network
Journal of Noakhali Science and Technology University, 2018, 2(1), 27.
4. Md. Ashraful Alam*, Md. Shahruzzaman, Fariha Afrose, Sadia Afroz
A Mathematical Model for Catalytic Benzylation of m-Cresol with Benzyl Alcohol.
Journal of Noakhali Science and Technology University, 2017, 1(2), 1.
Seminar and Conference Attended:
1. International Students Conference on Advance Science and Technology: 11th ICAST 2016 Kumamoto, organized by Kumamoto University.
2. Symposium on Environmental Chemistry for Securing of Water Quality, organized by Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research (BJSIR).
3. 4th International Conference on Structure, Processing and Properties of Materials, organized by Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).