M.Phil (University of Chittagong)
|Blood Group: O+|
|Joining Date : 28/03/2019|
Human Rights, Criminal Law, Family Law, Corporate law.
About Badsha Mia
1. Mia, B. (2015). Challenges of Human Rights in Prison: Bangladesh Perspective. International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies, 2 (5), 214-229.
2. Mia, B. (2015). CYBERCRIME AND ITS IMPACT IN BANGLADESH: A QUEST FOR NECESSARY LEGISLATION. LAW MANTRA JOURNAL, 2 (5), 242-251.
3. Mia, B. (2018). Dimensions of Human Rights Violations by Law Enforcement Agencies: An Appraisal of Bangladesh. International Journal of Legal Research & Development, 1 (1), 28-48.
4. Mia, B. (2019). Fundamentals of Criminology: New Dimension (First ed., Vol. 1). Chittagong, Bangladesh: Sui Juris.
5. Mia, B. (2015). Higher Education in Selected Public and Private Universities in Chittagong: A Study on the Problem and Challenges in Ensuring Quality Education. Southern University of Bangladesh Journal of General Education, III, 90-103.
6. Mia, B. (2015). Human Rights Education and Realization in Bangladesh: Implementation of Right to Education. South Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (SAJMS), 2 (1), 1-11.
7. Mia, B. (2016). Right to Food and Role of the State to Ensure Food Security in Bangladesh: Need of a Right based Approach. Society & Change: Journal of Social Sciences, X (2), 77-89.
8. Mia, B. (2015). Role of ICC to Ensure Global Peace and Human Rights: A Challenging Analysis. International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies, 2 (2), 1-12.
9. Mia, B., & Islam, K. S. (2014). Human Rights Approach to Environment Protection: An Appraisal of Bangladesh. Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization, 22, 59-64.
10. Mia, B., Islam, M. R., & Chowdhury, M. A. (2014). Child Abuse and NGO's Initiatives in Bangladesh: A Critical Review. International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies, 8 (3), 1132–1141.