- Abdullah-Al Mamun (2020). Influence of salinity on aquaculture species richness in the mangrove-river connected zone of southwest Bangladesh (Accepted) Bioflux AACL
- Md. Robiul Hasan, Md. Yeamin Hossain, Abdullah-Al Mamun (2020) Length-weight relationships of 12 indigenous fishes and 3 shellfishes from mangrove and floodplain ecosystems in Southwestern Bangladesh. Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Biology and Fisheries Vol. 24(5): 69 – 76 (2020)
- A. Islam, M.S. Islam, M.U.M.A. Zakaria, S.C. Paul and A.A. Mamun (2020) Extraction and Worth Evaluation of Chitosan from Shrimp and Prawn Co-products. Am. J. Food Technol., 15 (2): 43-48
- 4. Baukje de Roos, Nanna Roos, Abdullah-Al Mamun, Tahmeed Ahmed, Francis Murray, David Little (2019) Linking agroecosystems producing farmed seafood with food security and health status to better address the nutritional challenges in Bangladesh. Public Health Nutrition Public Health Nutr. 2019 Nov; 22(16):2941-2949. doi: 10.1017/S1368980019002295. Epub 2019 Sep
- 5.Baukje de Roos, Nanna Roos, Gulshan Ara, Tahmeed Ahmed, Abdullah-Al Mamun, Francis Murray, David Little (2020) Linkages between agroecosystems producing farmed seafood, food security, nutritional status and adolescent health – a global perspective (MCN-09-19-SA-4120) Maternal & Child Nutrition (In Press).
- 6.David C. Little, James, A. Young, Wenbo Zhang, Richard Newton, Abdullah-Al Mamun and Francis Murray (2017) Sustainable intensification of aquaculture value chains between Asia and Europe: A framework for understanding impacts and challenges. Aquaculture Vol. 493, 338-354.
- Mahmud, A. I. and Abdullah-Al Mamun. 2013. Marketing of mud crab Scylla serrata (Forksal) from Khulna district to International Markets. European Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Vol. 11 2013, ISSN (paper) 2668-3245, ISSN (online) 2668-3547. www.BellPress.org.
- M. Shamsur Rahman, Abdullah-Al Mamun, Maksudur Rahman, M. Belal Hossain, Maruf Hossain Minar and Nusrat Jahan Maheen (2013) Illegal Marketing of Freshwater Turtles and Tortoises in Different Markets of Bangladesh. American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research 8 (1): 15-23.
- Tonny, U. S., Nazrul, K. M. S., Islam, M. S., Afroz, K. B., Rafiquzzaman, S. M. and Abdullah-Al Mamun,. 2012. Genetic variation between two different strains GIFU and GIFT of Nile Tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus using allozyme marker. International Journal of Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research, 1(2): 340-345.
- Hasan, M. M., Sarker, B. S., Nazrul, K. M. S., Rahman, M. M. and Abdullah-Al Mamun. 2012. Marketing channel and export potentiality of freshwater mud eel (Monopterus cuchia) of Noakhali region in Bangladesh. International Journal of Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research, 1(3): 226-233.
- Nazrul, K. M. S., Abdullah-Al Mamun, Sarker, B. S. and Tonny, U. S. 2011. Morphological variability of the 11th generation strain of nile tilapia, (Oreochromis niloticus) and traditional genetically improved farmed tilapia. Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University, 9(2): 345-349.
- Begum, M., Shah, M.M.R., Abdullah-Al Mamun and Alam, M.J. (2007). Feasibility of bi-culture of mud crab (Scylla serrata) with shrimp (Penaeus monodon). Bangladesh J. Fish. Res. 11(2):189-196.
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, Begum, M., Mia, M.Y. and Alam, M.J. (2008) Food and feeding habits of mud crab (Scylla serrata) in Bangladesh. J. Bangladesh Soc. Agric. Sci. & Technol., 5 (3&4):141-144.
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, Sarder, M.R.I. and Rahman, M.M. (2010). Growth performance of genetically male (GMT) and hormone induced sex reversed male tilapia (oreochromis niloticus l.) in earthen pond aquaculture system. Bangladesh J. Zool. 38(2): 163-169.
- Begum, M., Abdullah-Al Mamun and Alam, M.J. (2009) Comparative studies on growth performance between male and female of estuarine cat fish (Mystus gulio). Bangladesh J. Agril. Sci. 36(1):75-80
- Begum, M., Abdullah-Al Mamun, Islam, M.L., Islam, M.A. and Alam, M.J. (2008) Morphometric characters and their relationship in estuarine catfish. J. Bangladesh Agril. Univ. 6(2):349-353.
- Begum, M., Shah, M.M.R., Abdullah-Al Mamun and Alam, M.J.(2009) Comparative study of mud crab (Scylla serrata) fattening practices between two different systems in Bangladesh. J. Bangladesh Agril. University 7(1):151-156.
- Begum, M., Shah, M.M.R., Abdullah-Al Mamun and Alam, M.J. (2008) Optimization of the compartment size of cage for mud crab (Scylla serrata) fattening in lentic and lotic water system in Bangladesh. J. Bangladesh Soc. Agric. Sci. & Technol., 5 (1&2):213-216.
- Alam M.J, Begum, M., Pal, H.K., Islam, M.A. and Abdullah-Al Mamun. 2008. Preliminary success on the hormone induced captive breeding of goldspot mullet (Liza parsia). Bangladesh J. Fish. Res. 12(2):151-156.
- Begum, M., Abdullah-Al Mamun, Pal, H.K., Islam M.A. and Alam, M.J. (2008) Effects of stocking density on the growth and survival of M gulio in nursery ponds. Bangladesh Journal of Fisheries Research 12(2):179-186.
- Begum M., Abdullah-Al Mamun and M.J. Alam. 2010. Polyculture of shrimp (Penaeus monodon) mud crab (Scylla serrata), and GIFT (Oreochromis nilotica). Bangladesh J. Agri. 35(2):7-12.
- David C. Little, Abdullah-Al Mamun, Nanna Roos, Baukje de Roos, Eleanor Grieve, Gulshan Ara, Francis J. Murray, Alan Sneddon, Md Abul Hossain, Tahmeed Ahmed (2018). Impact of different agroecosystems on household food consumption, health outcomes and autonomy of adolescent girls in seafood farming communities in Bangladesh, 3rd Annual Agriculture, Nutrition & Heath Academy Week. 25-29 June 2018, Kempinski Hotel, Gamel Abdul Nasser Avenue PMB 66, Accra, Ghana
- Abdullah-Al Mmaun, David C Little, Matthew Spargue, Francis J Murray (2017) Impact of salinity on Shrimp-prawn farming, household food consumption and nutritional outcomes of adolescent girls at different agro-ecological landscape in Bangladesh. 6th Global Summit on Aquaculture and Fisheries, held during May 25-26, 2017 in Osaka, Japan.
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, David C. Little, Matthew Sprague, M. A. Haque, Francis Murray (2015) Comparing intra-household food allocation and nutritional outcomes for adolescent girls in more and less saline affected communities in shrimp producing areas of SW Bangladesh. 2nd International conference on global food security, October 11-14, 2015, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, David C. Little, J. G. Bell, Francis Murray (2014) Impact of salinity on shrimp-prawn farming and household food consumption pattern at different agro-ecological landscape in Bangladesh. 5th Annual LCIRAH Research Conference, London, UK.
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, David C. Little, G.J. Bell and Francis J. Murray. 2015. Is it only shrimp farming: A quest to understand the farming practice and species diversity in different agro-ecological landscape in Bangladesh. Book of Abstracts, PhD conference at Institute of aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK.
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, David C. Little, J. Gordon Bell, Francis J. Murray and R. Kamaruddin. 2014. Family driven small scale polyculture of shrimp in Bangladesh: An Issue of sustainability and local nutritional security. Book of Abstract, European Aquaculture society, San Sebastian, Spain, P 624.
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, Nazrul, K. M. S., Sarker, B. S., Rahman M. M. and Tonny, U. S. (2011) Morphometric and meristic characteristics and their variations between two different strains (GIFT & GIFU) of Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus In: Proceedings of the ninth International symposium on Tilapia in aquaculture (Published by the AquaFish Collaborative Research Support Program), Editors: Liping, L. and Fitzsimmons, K., 22-24 April 2011, Shanghai Ocean University, Shanghai, China, p228-235.
- Nazrul, K. M. S., Abdullah-Al Mamun, Sarker, B. S., and Tonny, U. S. 2012. Morphological variability of the 11th generation strain of nile tilapia Oreochromis niloticus and traditional GIFT. Book of Abstracts p 26. 5th Fisheries Conference and Research Fair 2012. BFRF, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Nazrul, K. M. S., Abdullah-Al Mamun, Sarker, B. S. and Tonny, U. S. 2012. Morphological variability of the 11th generation strain of nile tilapia, (Oreochromis niloticus) and traditional GIFT. Abstract published on 142nd Annual Meeting of the American Fisheries Society, Minneapolis- St Paul, MN. (online access: https://afs.confex.com/afs/2012/webprogram/ Paper9162.html)
- Abdullah-Al Mamun, Ahmed,S., and Phillot, A., (2011) History, present status and future prospect of sea turtle research and conservation in Bangladesh. 31st International Sea Turtle Symposium, 12-15 April, San Diego, California, USA. http://iconferences.seaturtle.org/preview.shtml? event_id=18&abstract_id=4005
- Md. Rafiqul Islam Sarder, Vibeke Simonsen, Md. Faridul Islam and Abdullah-Al Mamun. 2007. Effects of hybridization on growth and production of Indian major carps (Catla catla. Labeo rohita. Cirrhinus cirrhosus) and their hybrids. In: Fisheries and Aquaculture: Strategies outlook for Asia, Book of Abstracts. 8th Asian Fisheries Forum (Organized by Asian Fisheries society, Indian brance). November 20-23, 2007. Kochi, India, p 133.
Alam. M. J., Begum, M., Pal, H. K., Islam, M. A., Abdullah-Al Mamun, 2009. Biology, Breeding and Seed Production of Selected Estuarine Finfish (Mystus gulio & Liza parsia). Final Report. Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Brackishwater Station, Paikgacha, Khulna-9280, Bangladesh. 49p.
Begum, M., Abullah-Al Mamun and Alam, M. J. (2009) Eco-friendly Integrated Improved Mud crab Fattening, Shrimp and Fish Culture Technique. Extension Booklet#34. Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Brackishwater Station, Paikgacha, Khulna-9280, Bangladesh. 28p.