Md. Habibur Rahman
MBA (University of Dhaka)
BBA (University of Dhaka)
|Blood Group: O+|
|Joining Date : 11/12/2017|
Business management, Business Analytics
About Md. Habibur Rahman
.Md Habibur Rahman is currently working at the Department of Management Information Systems, Noakhali Science & Technology University. Habibur Rahman does research in Business Management, Digital Marketing, Information Systems (Business analytics). Currently doing research on digital marketing, human resource management, and supply chain management.
1. Naymatul Jannat Nipa, Jakia Sultana, Md. Habibur Rahman, Prospect of Private-Public Partnership in Tourism of Bangladesh, Journal of Investment and Management, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2015, pp. 73-83. doi: 10.11648/j.jim.20150403.1
2. Md. Habibur Rahman, Impact of Product Nature on Supply Chain in the Global Market: An Analysis of Bangladeshi RMG, Journal of Business and Economic Development, Volume 1, Issue 1, November 2016, Pages: 14-24, Received: Sep. 15, 2016; Accepted: Oct. 8, 2016; Published: Nov. 29, 2016
3. Rahman, M. H., Dey, T., & Al-Amin, M. (2019). Relationship between Organizational Strategy and Leadership Style in Performance Efficiency. Asian Business Review, 9(1), 17-22. https://doi.org/10.18034/abr.v9i1.221
4. Mst. Rinu Fatema, Md. Habibur Rahman, Md. Hazrat Ali (2019), Impact of Awareness Rising Program on Corporate Social Responsibility Practice: an Analysis in Selected Bank, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol 11, No 3 (2019), ISSN (Paper)2222-1905 ISSN (Online)2222-2839.
5. Rahman, M. H., Fatema, M., & Ali, M. (2019). Impact of Motivation and Job Satisfaction on Employee’s Performance: An Empirical Study. Asian Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting, 10(4), 1-10. https://doi.org/10.9734/ajeba/2019/v10i430112
6. Rahman, M. H., Mutsuddi, P., Roy, S. K., Al-Amin, M., & Jannat, F. (2020). Performance Efficiency Evaluation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Application in Human Resource Management during COVID-19 Pandemic: A Study on Banking Industry of Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics, 46-56.
7. Rahman, M. H., Al-Amin, M., & Lipy, N. S. (2020). An Investigation on The Intention to Adopt Mobile Banking on Security Perspective in Bangladesh. Risk and Financial Management, 2(2), p47-p47.
8. Al-Amin, M., Rahman, M. H., & Islam, S. N. (2020). Investigating the factors influencing customers towards e-commerce shopping in Bangladesh. Journal of Noakhali Science and Technology University (JNSTU), 4(1&2), 39-47.
9. Muhammad Abdus Salam, Trisha Saha, Md Habibur Rahman, and Prantika Mutsuddi, “Challenges to Mobile Banking Adaptation in COVID-19 Pandemic.” Journal of Business and Management Sciences, vol. 9, no. 3 (2021): 101-113. doi: 10.12691/jbms-9-3-2.