Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (University of Dhaka)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (University of Dhaka)
|Blood Group: A+|
|Joining Date : 12/02/2019|
Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Training and Development, Management
About Prantika Mutsuddi
Experienced Lecturer with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Performance Management, Teamwork, Microsoft Office, and Research. Strong education professional with a Master of Business Administration - MBA focused in Human Resource Management from University of Dhaka.
A. Journal Articles:
1. Salam, M. A., Saha, T., Rahman, M. H., & Mutsuddi, P. (2021). Challenges to Mobile Banking Adaptation in COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Business and Management Sciences, 9(3), 101-113. https://doi.org/10.12691/jbms-9-3-2.
2. Rahman, M. H., Mutsuddi, P., Roy, S. K., Amin, M. A., & Jannat, F. (2020). Performance Efficiency Evaluation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Application in Human Resource Management during COVID-19 Pandemic: A Study on Banking Industry of Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics, 8(4), 46-56. https://doi.org/10.9734/sajsse/2020/v8i430218
3. Jeni, F. A., Mutsuddi, P., Das, S., & Momotaj, . (2020). The Impact of Rewards on Employee Performance: A Study of Commercial Banks in Noakhali Region. Journal of Economics, Management and Trade, 26(9), 28-43. https://doi.org/10.9734/jemt/2020/v26i930289
Experiences and Activities
1. Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, Noakhali Science and Technology University, Noakhali, Bangladesh (From February 2019 to Present)
2. Former Vice President, Dhaka University Management Club (DUMC)
3. Former Senior Vice President, Dhaka University Buddhist Students' Union (DUBSU)
4. Former Member, Dhaka University Social Business Society (DUSBS)