- Murad, SMW (2021) "Asymmetric effects of economic uncertainty on money demand function in Bangladesh: A nonlinear ARDL and cumulative Fourier causality approach", International Journal of Business and Economics, 20(2), 187-199. (ABDC-B)
- Jahan, I, Murad, SMW and Hossain, MS (2021) "Revisiting the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis in the Era of Globalization", Journal of Economic Research, 26(2), 131-158. (ABDC-B)
- Murad, S. M. Woahid, Ruhul Salim and Md. G. Kibria (2021) “Asymmetric Effects of Economic Policy Uncertainty on the Demand for Money in India”, Journal of Quantitative Economics, Vol. 19. (ABDC B, Scopus, WoS)
- Rahman, A., S. M. W. Murad, F. Ahmad and W. X. Wen (2020) “Evaluating the EKC Hypothesis for the BCIM-EC Member Countries under the Belt and Road Initiative”, Sustainability, 12(4). (SCI, SSCI, Scopus; Q2 in JCR: IF: 3.251)
- Murad, S. M. Woahid and Mohammad A. Hossain (2018) “The ASEAN Experience of the Purchasing Power Parity Theory”, Financial Innovation, Vol. 4: 1-10. (SSCI, Scopus; Q1 in JCR; IF: 3.985)
- Murad, S. M. Woahid. (2016) “Is the Exchange Rate of Bangladesh Mean Reverting? A Panel Unit Root Approach”, Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol. 6 (2), pp. 100-108. (Scopus; Q3 in SJR)
- Murad, S. M. Woahid, M. Shahjahan and M. I. Hussain (2015) “Are Exports and Imports of Bangladesh Cointegrated?”, Jahangirnagar Economic Review, Vol. 26, June, pp. 105-114.
- Rahman, M. M., S. M. W. Murad and M. Asaduzzaman. (2015) “Factors Affecting Customer Choice of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh”, BUBT Journal, Vol. 7, pp. 155-176.
- Shahjahan, Md., S. M. W. Murad and A. Hossain. (2013) “Causal Nexus between Demand for Money and Its Determinants: Evidence from Bangladesh”, The Jahangirnagar Review, Part II: Social Science, Vol. 37.
- Murad, S. M. Woahid and A. Kalam (2013) “Supply-Side Determinants of Child Labor: Evidence from Urban Bangladesh”, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol. 4, No. 6, pp. 164-174.
- Murad, S. M. Woahid. (2012) “Bilateral Export and Import Demand Functions of Bangladesh: A Cointegration Approach”, Bangladesh Development Studies, Vol. XXXV, March, No. 1, pp. 43-60. (Scopus)
- Shams, N. A. and S. M. W. Murad (2010) “Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in the Long Run: A Cointegration Approach”, The Jahangirnagar Economic Review, Vol. 21, June, pp. 1-7.
- Shams, N. A. and S. M. W. Murad (2009) “Cointegration Analysis, Causality Testing and Wagner’s Law: The Case of Bangladesh”, The Jahangirnagar Review, Part II: Social Science, Vol. 33, pp. 11-18.