Bachelor of Business Administration (University of Dhaka)
Master of Business Administration (University of Dhaka)
|Blood Group: B+|
|Joining Date : 16/03/2014|
Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Capital Market, Market Crises
About Shafiqul Alam
1. Alam, Shafiqul; Haq, Md. Mahbubul; and Kader, Abdul (2015). "Nonperforming Loan and Banking Sustainability: Bangladesh Perspective", International Journal of Advanced Research, Vol. 3, Issue 8, 2015, pp. 1197-1210.
2. Haque, Ms. Tanzina; Salat, Amirul; and Alam, Shafiqul (2015). "Corporate Social Responsibility: An Opposite View", The Cost and Management, Vol. 43, No.05, Sep.-Oct, 2015, pp. 25-33.
3. Alam, Shafiqul, Miah, Md. Rubel; and Karim, Md. Abdul (2016). "Analysis on Factors that Affect Stock Prices: A Study on Listed Cement Companies of Dhaka Stock Exchange", European Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol.7, No. 18, 2016, pp. 93-113.
4. Alam, Shafiqul and Haq, Md. Mahbubul (2016). "Consumer Rights and Unprecedented Mechanism of Violation and Protection: Bangladesh Perspective", European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 8, No. 17, 2016, pp. 157-179.
5. Nobi, Ashadun; Alam, Shafiqul; and Lee, Jae Woo (2017). "Dynamic of consumer groups and response of commodity markets by principal component analysis", Physica A, 482 (2017), pp. 337-344.
6. Jannat, Fatema; Miah, Md. Rubel; Faruk, Mohammad Omar; and Alam, Shafiqul (2020). "Empirical Analysis of Factors Influencing Economic Growth Rate in Bangladesh", International Journal of Business and Economics Research, Vol. 9, No 02, 2020, pp. 78-82.
7. Alam, Shafiqul; Salat, Amirus; Islam, SM Nazrul; and Jabed, Abu Syed (2020). " Climate Change and Global Warming Disclosure Trends in Bangladesh: A Study on Cement and Pharmaceutical & Chemical Industry", International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting, Vol. 10, No. 04, 2020, pp. 78-110.
8. Chakraborty, Sree Narayan; Alam, Shafiqul; Milu, Sharmin Akter; and Nobi, Ashadun (2021). "Changes of Network Structure of the Stock Indices of S&P 500", AIP Conference Proceedings, 2327, 020026 (2021), pp. 020026-1- 020026-10.